SBP - Expansion Chamber Pipe

just put mine on today and went for a short ride. The power boost is great. My only complaint would be the little jumble of short pipes at the top are kind of loose and I can't get them sealed up with the silicone tubing. I'm going to try some exhaust pipe repair tape and see how that does.

The tubing is pretty tight and the springs should pull them together. Is one joint in particular loose?

The 2 places where the copper pipe goes into the steel pipe is kind of loose especially the first union off the motor. Also I had to pick up some extra pieces of copper that aren't as tight as the ones supplied.

I understand. Seems our manufacturer made that one on the large side this go around. I think you are smart to try some tape or even some exhaust pipe repair material around the smaller pipe.

You should see what it did to one of my bikes. It pulls up the steepest of mountain trail hills with ease not requiring me to pedal. I'm talking stupid steep hills that I would be too scared to ride downhill. Prior to this, the mega 34 tooth 1st gear and high compression head wasn't good enough and I had to pedal.

Back