schwinn spoiler with 47cc pocketbike engine

Finally finished new bike!:D I really wanted to put a 110cc 4 stroke, 4 speed w a kickstart... but the engines weight alone freaked me out. Besides, I already had a pocket bike engine from a failed attempt at mounting it on a mountain bike with the wrong gearing (55t pocketbike sprocket) and wrong size tire (26 inch). Burned the clutch out in one day, and went slower than honey uphill in january.:rolleyes: Also, I wanted to do a spoiler no one else did, no drilling of the frame, dual FRONT disc brakes(that work!),PEDALS , hidden gas tank, and a hotrodded pocketbike engine that was'nt bone stock. I hate stock anything! This is my first real posting of pics I hope this works.

Attachments

• 16-Photo 16.jpg
    16-Photo 16.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 2,775
  • 14-Photo 14.jpg
    14-Photo 14.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,959
  • 08-Photo 8.jpg
    08-Photo 8.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,799
  • 12-Photo 12.jpg
    12-Photo 12.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,223
  • 10-Photo 10.jpg
    10-Photo 10.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,447
  • 15-Photo 15.jpg
    15-Photo 15.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,427
98t with 20" rim. Sorry for the long delay, Haggard.......new mindset recently.........wont post or bench race further without some evidence to produce (pictures)....... or concrete methods of action to insure accurate results (idea model or plans). The reasoning behind this method is to prevent any UNNECESSARY posting by myself.......and to provide motoredbike.com only the best, straight forward and detailed accounts of a moto bicycle build-up. Will be off-line a bit until some projects and corresponding pictures are available. Thank you for reading my post. Brian

Back