Shift system for 2stroke chinese motor

Im thinking in buying a shift system to my chinese 2stroke motor, but SBS is away to x-penssive, is better to buy a old motorbike than buying a $200 SBS shift kit...

Someone knows a less expenssive place where I can buy this shifts?
Thanks

I haven't tried it yet, but I want to use an old MTB sometime and try this:
a flip flop rear hub with 18t left hand freewheel, flipped 1piece crank, flip flop hub and fixed teeth l&r for a jackshaft mounted to bracket on seat tube, running to the 7speed right hand freewheel and derailleur.

Has anyone tried this?

Im thinking in buying a shift system to my chinese 2stroke motor, but SBS is away to x-penssive, is better to buy a old motorbike than buying a $200 SBS shift kit...

Someone knows a less expenssive place where I can buy this shifts?
Thanks

shift kit

Not True by a lobg shot my friend... i made a jackshaft for my brother 49cc MTB ) for well weeeeeeelll under half the price of a SBS INCLUDING the freewheel crank! (i have seen others on THIS site also made for less IMHO HUGELY over priced...They cost more than the freakin motor last time i looked :-S YOU DONT have to use their parts standard bearing holders work fine, scrap metal for the plate the cogs were from motorcycle wreckers cost under 20 bucks for two. SBS system is excellent don't get me wrong for those that aren't capable of fabricating their own, that said, it really isn't too difficult.

hi mate can you send me some info and pics on how you made the free spin crank and the kit thanks mate my email is davidbensondat@yahoo.com

shift kit

Not ouch at all. You outback eaters talk the game, but you end up taking the pss....

As I said, changing the rules and not doing a straight comparison is pointless.

FTR - if you go to a #35 chain there are a LOT cheaper sources than Robot Wars places. Keep going though, you really aren't bothering me.

hi mate do you have any second hand shift kits for sale and how much to post to australia thanks mate

No sorry nothing second hand laying about at the moment, but from time to time we have test pieces.....we are probably going to have a scratch and dent section on our website eventually, when time allows.

shift kit

No sorry nothing second hand laying about at the moment, but from time to time we have test pieces.....we are probably going to have a scratch and dent section on our website eventually, when time allows.

hi mate do you have a second had free wheel crank im keen to do a shift kit but i can only afford $100 au or wald you have a kit that cheep thanks mate

Back