Shifter Kit - Another DELAY announcement

Any word on this being closer? Also, what bike specificially was this designed to work with, and what engine was this designed to work with.... and what are you doing for foot pegs?

I'm about ready to build a bike up, after calculating I can save roughly 800 dollars a year in gas just going back and forth to work on good weather days I'm ready to build.

No foot pegs needed.. the front chain ring/pedal assembly has a freewheel on it, so when you dont want to pedal, you dont have to, and the engine does the rest.

As datz510 stated no need for foot pegs, front freewheel takes care of everything. The kit is designed for the 2 stroke "Happy Time" motor and will work on almost any bike. It will be easier to install on a standard diamond frame but should work on most cruiser style frames.

Sorry if I missed it, but how much is the jackshaft kit and where is the website or link with the details for the kit?

OK Guys we have one kit left....and may have a small gap in availability.

I guess I should have updated this thread!! We only had a very minor delay so only about 7 or so folks had to be on back order for just a few days.

Now - we are fully stocked ready to ship. Thanks.

I just installed my kit. It is very nicely made and includes everything. It is a little involved to install but not overwhelming for mechanically inclined folks. I really think I would like to have an internally shifted three speed hub, but I do not know if I would be giving up needed ratios. Do the sick bike folks have an answer?

Back