Shifter Kit - Another DELAY announcement

Yes. Its like waiting for christmas. If we order them as soon as you launch are you shipping on Monday?

OMG OMG OMG OMG....

****Jumping up and down****

So, where do we send the money? I hope we dont have to wait for a website to be created. ;)

I'm guestimating that Pablo and Ghost0 will need more than their motored bikes to ship these on monday.

Last edited:
Our website has been ready for some time. We just got hung on parts (lots of suppliers)....and then to add insult to injury we had our entire first production lot of crank spindles lost in transit. (TIME and MONEY down the drain)

We will take cash on site and Paypal on the net. The order process is not as simple as some really expensively made site, but should not be too difficult.

First go to our website (will be announced late on Friday or so).

Email to us (include: number of kits, other parts such as spark plug wires, gas tank gasket, intake o-ring), get return email from me with cost and order #, THEN click on Paypal button, pay the $, RECORD THE ORDER # AND FULL NAME AND ADDRESS (very important!) in your Paypal message, we get Paypal $, order will ship the next business day (maybe worst case 2 days and of course if we run out of stock there would be a delay).

That's about it…..on Monday I will make 3 trips to the Post Office!!

Last edited:
Yup, diverting the engine power through the bike's drivetrain and gears is pure genius.

Will you be developing anything for a one-piece crank?

If this works out, then you will have made a drastic improvement in the HT drivetrain.
congratulations :)

This system will not work on a 1 piece crank. It requires a front freewheel which cannot be adapted to a 1 piece crank. The kit comes with the crank, freewheel assembly and chainrings.

Glad to see this is very close to shipping.

I don't have a HT kit, but is prolly the greatest innovation for happy time engines that we'll ever see.

It almost makes me wanna build a HT setup just to use this jackshaft. But I'm broke, so that doesn't help.

Mucho thanks to Ghost & Pablo! You're my heroes!

Back