Stolen Short Lived Hobby....

Good question, I am actually concerned that it may not be covered. The woman I spoke to said it may be considered a vehicle and might not be covered..... I'm currently itemizing all the items piece by piece along with everything else that was taken. Tools, snowboard, etc.... I'll keep you posted on what happens. From what I have been reading and hearing it varies state by state.

thanks for the reply thats what im gana have to check out. at the curent monment i dont have any renters insurence. but that is what the lade from state farm told me to check into. i just seen that people on here have insurence so i fugure i would see if that was what they were using thanks again

the lady from state farm said that it should be considerd like a riding lawn mower since we cant register them. so good look and best wishes with the claim

oh, and it was a 48cc. Not sure why I thought I had the 66cc. In MD anything under 50cc is legal and does not need to be registered. I was considered the 66cc when I got it, but didn't want to have to register it.

Just got a call back. Looks like they will cover anything that does not have anything to do with the engine. They covered the bike just not the engine or any parts that I included in the itemization that are "engine parts" (i.e boost bottle kit, centrifugal clutch kit, SBP shift kit, etc...) :( Something is better than nothing in the larger scheme of things.
Kind regards,
P

Back