Sick of being asked to help fit kits

why would that keep me from bringing women? (y) :D

THAT is hilarious!!

Honestly - it can be a function of free time. I'll try to help - but as the others have said, if you aren't learning as I show, and then doing as I show, I'm not going to be so willing to help.:poop:

As for helping on the net or phone, please give ALL the facts up front.....it's kinda tough when you are "blind".:geek:

Sheezze another one turned up , this build was the worst I've ever seen ! :rolleyes:
Lucky he had stuffed up the wiring so there was no way it could start or it may have killed him .
Imagine fitting almost everything Wrong , somehow this goose did just that .
I can't even start to list the nightmares I saw .

Anyway I fixed it & got a big box of beer :D almost as good as getting some females to help drink it :devilish:

A Happy Bobby ...

Arkives, isn't it interesting how many woodworkers, model airplane enthusiasts, etc. end up in this hobby as well. Bet we all loved Lincoln Logs and Erector sets as young kids. I'll PM you and we can compare woodworking notes. Back to subject. I used to do alot of hunting in my 20's & 30's. One more freespirited hunting buddy had a dashboard sticker declaring " a$$, grass or cash, no one rides for free". Want your MB fixed? Pass me a Leinie! I like the 'Sunset Wheat'!

hmm

Idk man some ppl arent born knowing this stuff... and to be honest working on small 2 stroke motors is the start of something bigger for some....If you don't feel like helping people then why be apart of a forum made for that purpose?

iamthatguy80, I think you missed the point. They are referring to physically working on an MB right in front of them, not the verbal or written help that is offered here on this forum.

I would also add that the people who join and participate in a forum like this are searching for answers with the end goal being LEARNING how to pick up a wrench and do the labor... and then when they themselves have learned a new thing or two, pass on some knowledge themselves to others

Back