[SOLD] - New Pre-ban GruBee 48cc Round-head engine

I have a 2005 GruBee 48cc round-head "Wing Ding II (also called Pico 50) engine (only) on eBay right now. This is from an unused kit that has been sitting on the shelf for four years. We're selling the engine from the kit because we're using the other parts from the kit for a four-stroke project.
The engine comes with the carburetor, mount extenders and extra spark plug. If you have an HT that's on its last legs, here's a great replacement engine. I have one of these on my '80 Western Flyer, and it's a strong runner. Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160361192876&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Last edited:
There not suposed to be bannned til 2010 or 2011. And at that time the chinease will rename the engine kits "paper weights" and still sell them.

Actually the non catalytic were banned a few years ago. Not sure about the fate of the ones with the catalyst in the exhaust though. Doesent matter to me since NJ wont tag or let me ride mine without a fistful of tickets..LOL

I think he was talking to the OP of the thread.
I know for a fact that Chris still has the Grubee. I know this because it is mine. lol He just listed it for me. We had it sold but the sale has not happened. We will let you know after we speak to the person that wanted it first. We should find out this evening.

Jim

No problem Andy. It's all good.

Happy
Please check your PM. It is still available!

Jim

Last edited:
happycheapskate asked first so it is his. If he decides to go another route, I will contact you. I have to be fair about this and to answer your other question, I do take PayPal.

Jim

Thanks, I'll buy it. Ya'll have fun, and shop quick! Dax just went up about 40-50$ overnight on engines-only sales, and says their going up again soon. Ouch!

Back