South Carolina Motorized Bicycle Laws

South Carolina Motorized Bicycle Laws

Years ago had a neighbor who was good friends with Popcorn Sutton. So I got the original recipe. Tennessee will only allow 80 proof moonshine to be sold in the liquor stores. Sad how they did the man he was 78 and they gave him 15 years in federal prison so he killed himself rather than die in prison. Now they're selling a watered down version of his moonshine in the liquor stores.
It's all about control. People think it's about the money, but it's about controlling every aspect of your life. They would rather you be dead, then not be able to control you.

People think it's about the money, but it's about controlling every aspect of your life.
It's all just a power trip, about having power over everything and everybody...Nixon did with the 55 MPH speed limits, BLM and MeToo movements do it with cancel culture, the powers that be at this moment are doing it with inflationary pricing, short stock supplies like basic necessities of food, baby formula etc and making people more dependent on Gov.t handouts like food stamps etc. and now also controlling out of sight gasoline prices which governs just how far you can even travel, and lets not forget the mask mandates that also let gov'ts test out just how much they can control peoples lives through fear and intimidation, and now mounting up an all out assault on the second ammendment which will do nothing in this country concerning gun violence being committed by the mentally deranged and using the media to fuel the fire of fear, uncertainty and doubt...Canada is already getting ready to impliment a new gun ban law based on whats happening in this country, or so they say...They are all in this control the people at all cost mind set...Ok, I'm off my soapbox now...lol.

Back