Spare Parts for sale (all SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Bertsimon, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Bertsimon

Bertsimon Guest

I am getting rid of all my parts. I have 2.5 motors worth of parts to get rid of. The kit as well. Let me know if want any parts I ll put them on ebay otherwise.. Thanks All are dax 70s

2. Bertsimon

Bertsimon Guest

I still have lots left if anyone is interested.

3. Bertsimon

Bertsimon Guest

Looks like i am down to a bottom half and the bicycle kit left to sell which is the gas tank and everything else that comes with the kit I am not going to part that out I am selling that as a whole kit for cheap.

4. Bertsimon

Bertsimon Guest

Anyone need a needle roller bearing I have an extra one brand new

5. dancycle

dancycle Guest

Hey, would you happen to have a set of piston rings or a pin-locking clutch lever?

6. azbill

azbill Active Member

just a friendly reminder :)...
    different sellers' engine parts are generally NOT interchangeable
    ie: a kings piston and dax ring won't work (just an example)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  7. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

As i see he clearly stated they are all Dax 70cc parts.

8. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

I see where your coming from though some people might assume they would work, great advice thanks

9. Bertsimon

Bertsimon Guest

Everything must go!!!!!!!!!!50 bucks

Everything must go. 50 bucks gets you everything i have left. All you would need is a top half of a dax 70s motor and you would have yourself a complete motor kit to ride or put on a bike and sell. I dont have time for all of that otherwise I would do it. Must go by the end of this month!!! Really all you need is, piston with rings, and a cylinder and a bushing. I ve got the locking clutch one not the plastic one.Thanks for looking and Have a nice day.

10. Bertsimon

Bertsimon Guest

I have nothing left to sell. Everything is gone. You can now delete this thread and thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2007