Spookytooth March of the Suguaro Ralley 2008

looks like I'm sitting this one out guys :(
:eek: ohhhh no your not.:-/ you're in luck. you and vin stop by my place a little early, and i've got a good-running spare motor you can HAVE ;). we'll throw it on and get to the rally.
I was fortunate enough to know someone who is going 4-stroke only, so i bought 4 motors (2 not assembled, 2 running). thats a ton of 2 stroke parts for $80!!:devilish:
anyway, back on topic, the route has some almost 180degree hairpin turns, and its really scenic. see ya there :cool:

Have I mentioned I'm proud to be a part of MBc? Spunout that rocks, my hat's off to you sir.

thanks guys, BUT here's the deal. after i sent bill the motor, he put it on and LOVED the power and smooth idle....for about 30miles and then it carp'd out :( . says it wont get power to the rear wheel. stinks.

anyway, i just called Vin and woke him up. going to meet them for breakfast and then off to the rally!

no worries, we got mr azk covered...i think...you all have fun today and we want lots of pics!!

Well, I was there. Met AZKronic, AZVinnie, spunout and AZCra z and lots of others. What a very cool bunch of people. Oh yeah, I did get my new bike. Roland was so nice and helpful in everyway. Would have loved to particpate in the rally, but with new motor and break-in procedures, I just rode around the parking lot with a big doodoo eating grin on my face. LOVE IT!!!!

What is so funny was the lady that took me, said this is so cool. No kids, just a bunch of middle-aged and older men having a blast. BOY was she ever right. LOL

Before I left there were a bunch of group pictures taken, but I don't know who has them. Hopefully somebody will post them.

Last edited:
Back