Sportsmans flyer board track racer build

ButPirate-haha

Local time
7:42 AM
hey new here hello to all! names just a old joke haha ! I'm planning on putting together a Sportsman flyer board track racer I'm just wondering as the difficulty buying and then assembling the bike such as will the frame perfectly match the forks I order etc. ... does it require machining at all? I'm very limited with my abilities as I live in an apartment... any pointers or tips would be appreciated id like something like this as an occasional moped. thanks! also I was planning on using sportsman flyer as I havnt found many other kit builds... thanks

Welcome to the Forum!
Yes, a Sportsman Flyer is a good quality foundation and you'll be able to find bolt on and machining free parts to assembly a nice bike. Since the frame will likely be the single most expensive component I'd recommend getting it first and then ordering the parts to fit it...

Please share your progress!

ButPirate-haha
Just buy which ever size kit meets your needs or your local law jurisdiction will allow.
I went piecemeal and in hindsight it was a huge error. Time wise, engineering wise.
Pat's machines are pretty much turn key. As I did not follow that route, I am not riding the machine I should have ridden two years ago. My built is a SF80, and I am already contemplating a SF160.
Why? I bought a 3D manual clutch.

Back