Start of my 2nd Pusher Build

Hey Key, The build looks great. Been awhile since Ive been on this site. I ended up using my 2.5 on a go kart for my girlfriends 7 yr. old. I degoverned it and it really hauls *** once up to speed. Slow on take off with me on it but thats because theres no assist. On a bike, a couple turns of the pedals will keep the clutch from wearing as fast.

Im gonna look for a mini bike wheel, I've been contimplating on which wheel to use.

Do you have a close up of the throttle linkage on the engine. I mounted the cable tab to the plastic filter cover but have to relocate because it pulls the plastic. I need to make it a more solid mount.

close up of the throttle linkage on the engine

Hey,Rgvkid
hope these pics can help.

Attachments

• IMG_1401.jpg
    IMG_1401.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_1402.jpg
    IMG_1402.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_1444.jpg
    IMG_1444.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_1406.jpg
    IMG_1406.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 446
Cool Man Thanks. Thats alot easier then how i set mine up. I'll hit you up when i get mine done so we can do a PCH run. Long Beach to the Shake Shake in laguna.

What size chain are you running? My Hillard clutch is for a Number 40 chain.

Hey Key West i love this set up for a push trailer this is what i'm looking to make as well. Do you have much jumping around with the tire from all the tork from the motor and have you thought of ever puting a minibike type break on the wheel to help stop.Or do you have disc breaks on your bike. I'm looking at a 6.5hp HF motor or the 8.5hp motor from TSC any thoughts.I am haveing trouble finding a wheel with sprocket on it.Have you heard of anyone useing a sm motorcycle wheel with sprockett for a drive wheel?? Thanks for the information I'm doing lot's of reasearch for my first build. so any information will be great Panther.

Panther,just go with the 6.5 Hf motor all you need to do is add lead weight to the trailer I have 20 pound weight on mine and it sticks to the ground no hop.I have a double brake one one the trailer drum and back brake. Now mine is degov'ed and it will go 65MPH

Back