Super wide range torque pipe from Jaguar is a technological breakthrough

I suggest there is a serious error with either your speedo or GPS.

Why are you always so negative to everything?, Hacks and distrusts anyone who makes a post! very bad style ..................

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to ask for some help calculating cone diameters and header length. I feel that this tuned pipe desing should work better than my current pipe. The engine that I am planing to make a pipe for is a Jonsered 49cc chainsaw (~220 mm^2 exhaust port area, 156 degree exhaust port angle, ~134 degree transfer port angle). Currently I am able to reach 36.5 mph @7350 rpm, but the max rpm on paper is 13000, max power 2.3 kW @9000 rpm. The pipe that I am using now is from 35cc mini bike, it is definitely too small and the header is too short. Could anybody suggest what desing should I use?

The pipe design info on my site explains everything so that you can make your own designs. click on my signature link

Why are you always so negative to everything?, Hacks and distrusts anyone who makes a post! very bad style ..................

I do "not" hack and distrust people, but my suggestion still stands that there is serious error with either your speedo or GPS.

I do "not" hack and distrust people, but my suggestion still stands that there is serious error with either your speedo or GPS.

You continue the same way, with your post! . You comment on things you do not have a clue about, in a disrespectful manner. You're acting like a real "Besserwisser"

You two are ruining a good thread. Start your own to discuss the necessary engine and sprocket changes to acheive high speeds.

Max- consider the possibility that Fabian is right. I have seen many erroneous claims of speed on this forum. I have modified my engine to the max and so know whats possible. But most people listing high speeds are riding with stock engines and theres no way in hell they are going as fast as they say they are.

You two are ruining a good thread. Start your own to discuss the necessary engine and sprocket changes to acheive high speeds.

Max- consider the possibility that Fabian is right. I have seen many erroneous claims of speed on this forum. I have modified my engine to the max and so know whats possible. But most people listing high speeds are riding with stock engines and theres no way in hell they are going as fast as they say they are.

It's not if he's right or wrong, it's his way of always picking on others just like he knows everything, such a person = Besservisser

I honestly have never noticed Fabian picking on anyone. If you see some type of bullying or other BS, take it to the mods/owner.

If you see some type of bullying or other BS, take it to the mods/owner.

A very good point as the the moderators and owner are always quick to take a stick to my backside for a good beating; the very second i step out of line! :whistle:

@ max350 - take your issue to the mods and they will sort it out quick smart...

Back