Talk me out of a Chopper frame right now.

It's a show piece, serves no practical purpose. They look nice.........do you think it is a comfortable ride? Would you ride it off road? Would you carry groceries on it in a carrier or basket? Would you corner it going fast? My opinion, others disagree. There's no wrong or right just choices. I want value for my money. By the time all is said and done these bikes aren't cheap if you dial them in with upgraded parts and features.

I'm still just a Toys-R-Us kid...lol...I never grew up...lol...And I will be 69 years old in June...lol.
beavis-butthead.gif

It's a show piece, serves no practical purpose. They look nice.........do you think it is a comfortable ride? Would you ride it off road? Would you carry groceries on it in a carrier or basket? Would you corner it going fast? My opinion, others disagree. There's no wrong or right just choices. I want value for my money. By the time all is said and done these bikes aren't cheap if you dial them in with upgraded parts and features.
I've never rode one, so I don't know.

My bike is strictly for fun, so extended comfort isn't necessary.

And I don't know how stupid I would look riding it, but I drive a Miata, and look like a circus bear.

I'd buy the Dawn but not with aluminum framework.

I like the look, that's why I got my occ. I don't know about the particular one you're looking looking at, but my short @$$ is too tall for the OCC.

Back