The Real Deal

Discussion in 'Dealer Advertisements' started by Haggard, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Haggard

Haggard Guest

Hey Fellas.
    Been real busy with the new job and all and haven't been posting much lately ,but still build daily.
    Seems to be a bit of a bidding war between Vendors which should be a good thing for the consumer.

I myself hate being misled regardless of the amount or reasons and am sure the majority of you feel the same.

For those of you that don't me , I go by "Haggard" and have been for 6 years.My real name is Brent. I've built well over 70 motorized bicycles from frame mounts,rack mounts, belt drives, hybrids, friction drives ( have a jet engine project in the works at the moment) aswell as various other projects.

For those that do know me,(HAHA) Your gonna appreciate wHAT i'M DOING AND WHY i AM DOING IT.

COMPLETE kITS
    49 CC OR 65CC WILL BE SOLD AT THE PRICE OF $180 U.S. SHIPPING /HANDLING AND INSURANCE INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS RECIEVED BETWEEN AUG, 18th and AUG. 24th.!!

For further details , please call me toll free during business hrs at 1-800-565-6888 ext. 502 (pacific time) or email custombuilt@live.ca

I also carry a full line of parts (shipped daily) and guarantee my after sales service is second to none.

Thanks for reading and have a safe ride.

Haggard

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008

2. Haggard

Haggard Guest

In Stock Now

I might mention I have a large volume of both kits in stock and will and can fill any and all orders.
    Need more than 1??
    SAVE HUGE on multiple kits!!!

Haggard

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008
  3. crazeehorse

crazeehorse Member

that makes me want to buy one, & i allready have 2 kits. i have read many of your posts, & threads, haggard, & i believe you would have the service covered, which when it comes down to it, thats really everything! great price.

4. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

way to go, Brent!!

5. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Bravo!

I hate it when people advertise a low price, but charge huge shipping and "handling" charges!

Makes me want to buy a kit and try it out for a quick MB fix while I mull over my home built special!

6. silverscreen

silverscreen New Member

What does your kit include? What payments do you accept? If you take paypal, do you charge a convenience fee? If I read correctly, the special is from August 18th, - August 24th only? You might want to have your status changed to vendor.

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  7. silverscreen

silverscreen New Member

I alson wanted to ask, who is shipping your product, and from where (USPS, UPS) (zip code)

8. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

It would be best/quicker to direct to your questons here.......

9. Haggard

Haggard Guest

Thanks Dave.
    I ship via ups daily.
    Free shipping on single units is a limited time offer.
    however 3 or more units will be at a discounted price and will be
    SHIPPED FREEEEE!!

Haggard

10. Haggard

Haggard Guest

Yes silver screen , I take paypal.
    NO , i do not charge a convenience charge.
    These are complete kits with everything included but the bike.

Haggard

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008