Tires Tire tubes keep popping.

I'm telling ya! I started out building Cranbrook Beach Cruisers but evolved after 40+ builds and now only build high-end mountain bikes like Giant, TREK, Specialized, and some Mongoose and Diamondback. I pick them up on FB marketplace, go through them and end up with fast, light, nimble, and comfortable riding machines. For under the price of a cheapo kit you can get one and you will thank yourself down the road. The bearings, tires, brakes, and gears last much longer, and pedaling them with the engine off is like it's not even on there. No longer white knuckling it through potholes and crummy roads is more than worth a few bucks and a little time. It IS all about power-to-weight ratio regardless of what some say. The lighter the bike, the faster you go, and Never, Never had a crack or frame issue on any of them.
I'm not a fan of the look or riding position. I also know which roads not to ride, and swerving around pot holes and road debris isn't too hard.

Most upgrade the wheels, tires, brakes, etc... when building a M/B anyways

Basically it comes down to what style Motorbike ya like and not everyone likes the mountain bike style

Back