Tom Tom One 130 GPS Bicycle Routes Option

Heres a question. With the voltage below to power the GPS could I create a battery pack with 3 D batteries and have a capacitor to turn the 4.5 V to 3.7 V?
Of course solder everything and have a nice tube for the battery pack.
The key to this thing not breaking is removing a small section of plastic on the side of the gps. Larger wire can be mounted securly to the GPS. The larger wire will have a quick release as the smaller wire is to thin and would break after some use. Of course have silicone the section tight.
I guess thats why they have those plinko blinko boards and electric reader.

· 100% Brand new Original and high quality.
· Battery Type: li-ion.
· Model NO:Quata VF2
· Voltage :3.7V.
· Vender:Foxlink
· P/N:AHL03710402
FM59120106177
· Cell Type: ICR553443AR
· Capacity: 920mAh.
· Compatible with the following TomTom GPS
TomTom ONE 125
TomTom ONE 130
TomTom ONE 130S
TomTom ONE 140
TomTom ONE 140S
· Part number:
CS-TM130SL, CSTM130SL, VF2, FM58350631376
· 01611-00101-000

Last edited:
If you want to compare merchandise tell everyone your phone bill after 3 months. It's more then likely a house payment.
You know when you travel through small cow towns and farm towns the State Troopers, police and sheriff create a file on you.
So when I took my last trip on my XR650R I didn't even take a phone so the Police were kind of suspicious of that.
If I go out on survival I don't like to take a phone. The only reason I will is to keep the Police happy.
I figure its my responsability to make sure I have a bike thats up to par. This time it will be easier because I'll have a phone.

Phone bill no worries, as much data that I use I feel bad for not paying more
than I do already.... as for police and gov. I have nothing to hide so :whistle: sorry for that file on ya thing:-/ not to be snootty, but I rooted my device and with it comes the ability to have more that 5 satellites for proper tracking (tom tom needs constant updating google maps already done) also you can have mock location from the towers and such ( if your worried about tracking:crowngrin:). If you use the google longitude function those who have you as a contact can real time track your location (free) I might add... that takes the pressure off me having to check in with the MRS.:devilish:

I would never trust "survival" in a rural areas on a piston bike go prepaired... there are too many outside variables to list not to have some sort of way to make even a 911 call if needed. You might save someone elses life let alone your own.

While I 100% agree with you:bowdown: that the bike must be in proper order for a trip as epic as we are talking about and I feel your sence of adventure in going out with all care to the wind it's just I want to repeatly go on these so I go well prepaired... heck I even bring some serious heat with me:83: just in case some hood... I mean a bear comes into the equation:giggle:

Basically I'm just throwing out there that the EVO 4g is a great addition to the long haul motorbike enthusiast. Thanks for reading jander6442

Last edited by a moderator:
Back