Tossing around some ideas.

The only types of bikes my tall body fits comfortably on are full size dirt bikes and dual sports. Want a real jungle gym to climb on to check out the CRF1100 - aka the Africa Twin. That bike is enormous, even for me standards lol.
I just don't like taller bikes especially since I have pretty short legs.

I like bikes that are that or more space on me.
For you normal height and shorter people, that list of bikes is pretty small. It's also not just the height that makes a difference, but the width of the bike. My VFR seat is about 32" high, but the bike is a bit wider than the Hawk so my feet are wider apart. I can still stand up out of the seat a good ways, but not much further than I can off the seat of my Hawk with it's seat about 33 inches off the ground due to the Hawk being a bit narrower.

Also, you can learn to adapt. I know quite a few gals who range from 4ft 11in to 5ft 2in who ride full size sport bikes and dual sports. One of them rides a CRF250 that is at full height and she is 5'1'' tall. She basically has to "sit" on her thigh when stopped with one leg on the ground. If those short things can do it, you can.

We are not short, we are merely "vertically challenged"...lol.
Im not short or tall. Im 5' 10" but I have short legs. That's my main problem with alot of motorcycles. I looked at alot of new and used bikes before i bought one. Part of why I got that reflex was the seat height. It pretty comfortable for me to ride.

Back