Unhappy cust for Gasbike.net

lake havasu

Local time
3:06 PM
I ordered a 48cc cylinder and carb from these people, and three months later still haven,t got it. tracking # given say,s it got lost in vegas and thats the last place it was seen.Gasbike told me they would send another.but didn,t. So i guess I,m out $71.00 with no parts.then they ignored me since. Way to take care of your cust. my parts were sent back to sender.:mad:

Its good to know they are still ripping people off. I got ripped by them 2 years ago. I ordered a top end, a bottom end with centrifugal clutch, a pull-start, and a wide pedal crank. I did not receive the pedal crank. I opened a case through paypal, but since gasbike insisted that they had sent it, paypal said they could not force a refund. I'm not mad at paypal, and since I shop on ebay sometimes, I wasn't about to cancel my paypal account. But I vowed never to do business with gasbike again, and the things that are being said here confirm for me that I made the right call. I never did get the pedal crank or my money back. I ended up ordering the pedal crank from another website.

Back