Vote for radio contest

$500 gift card eah Scott....i especially voted for u.
Fetor=$300
Scott=$200...........let's not be greedy about this. ;)

This vote gets me on stage with 5 others, then people at the show get to vote for their favorite. What I would really like if I won anything is some prescription riding glasses. I like my goggles that go over my glasses but when it get's warm I'll look goofy. Plus some boots maybe. I've found there's less vibration on my feet when I wear my hiking boots rather than running shoes.

I did see some American Iron Horses on the site. I did the security of their factory with my own 2 hands.
You know I'll be wearing my Mbc t-shirt.
and have a pocket full of stickers.

You know in the DFW area with over 1 million people and only one southern/Texas rock station (started by Willie Nelson)you would have thought there would be more then 46 entries. Shoot I was pased by dozens of choppers yesterday on my 40 mile ride, so I wonder how many listeners will actually vote.
Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 voting days left

They are having a Show and Tell Thursday night. I need a baby sitter, I'll try calling the ex. Perhaps i'll set up my web cam so someone here can make sure the kids get their homework done and get to bed on time. No one gets to watch TV after 7:30 so don't let my oldest harass you. Voulenteers?:D

Hey Scott, I'll watch them but make sure you leave the liquor cabinet open and oh, I might have one or two friends over to keep me company. Party time!!!
Doc

Back