Well It happend !!!!

when you ordered the wheelmaster ?
Also the pic shows a quick relese axel, and the words say bolt on.
maybe it's just a generic pic.
but that looks like a good deal...
Thanks...

My mistake. I have ordered either the Weinmann SX7 or the Wheelmaster 12 gauge bolt on wheels from them. They usually have one or the other available.

ordered a double wall rim today at the bike shop should be here tomorrow !!!
Just in time for the 4th...
going to ride in the parade...

Got the new wheel today it's a Weinnmann ZAC 19
What ever that is ?? it is a double wall, and the GEBE ring was a perfect fit !!!
ready to roll !!!!
Thanks for the advice on the wheel !!!!!

it was 50 bucks but i had to buy and install a bolt on axel, 10 bucks more.
( it came with a quick relese ) I got it all together and went to eat dinner came back any my tire was flat, the valve stem is loose and my stem tool broke, seems like the bike gods are after me !!!!!!!!!!
oh well got friday off !!!!! ye haw !!!!!!!!

OK, that's the difference, SX7 has the standard axle.

I put slimes in the front and punctureproofs in the back, but the stem cap on a slimer has a stem tool built right into it.

slime cap

yea i got the same tool but mine is worn out and wont grip the stem.
so I guess its off the wallyworld in the morning to see if they have a metal one.

ordered a double wall rim today at the bike shop should be here tomorrow !!!
Just in time for the 4th...
going to ride in the parade...

Cool, I've always looked for the monkey with the funny hat! On the unicycle this year?

Glad you made it home ok, could have been worse...

Have you guy's ever thought of lacing your rims closer to the rim rather than the hub??? Sort of make a mag out of it? Bet it would ad strength!

The notches in the ring are standardized, plus it is a real booger to get on a 24" wheel, best for 26".

The neat thing about Weinmann's wheel versus the Wheelmaster I was using is that the notches and spokes seem to line up 10 times better.

Attachments

• alum7assembly 016.jpg
    alum7assembly 016.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 206
Once that ring is snapped in place...? Couldn't you weave fiberglass mat and then resin over on both the tops and bottoms of it?

Back