What is your top speed with "80cc" HT Kit (With stock gears)?

felt red barron + 80cc chinese engine + Sick bikes shifter kit + nuvinci hub = 45 mph with gear and rpm left.

Top Speed fpr a 66cc

I have a SkyHawk 66cc. Opened the intake up and tje intake gaskets, and have a SB expansion chamber and a 44t gear and a speed carb tjat cost 25 bucks and I get 36 mph all day long. It does vibrate at around 27-30 then the vines go away at 30 on up to 36. Mix was 25:1 now 28:1 Im going to go to Amsoil Dominator at 32:1

Fixie/Free dual gear back wheel.

I'm about to start building on an Urban Culture Fixie/Free. Gonna use the free side as normal but, instead of attaching the gear sprocket, I'm gonna try using the Fixie gear (see pic). The bike is really really light, extremely thin wheels (a pothole will kill me) and the smaller fixie gear should spin the wheel faster than the attachable gear sprocket. Anybody done anything similar?

Attachments

• IMG_20151204_184744.jpg
    IMG_20151204_184744.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 367
I'm still breaking in, and running a stubby port matching intake with a twin (air/fuel) adjust sha clone that is a little lean with a 63 jet. no filter, rain sock material instead. port matched, intake skirt, mild exhaust pipe matching and stinger cut down. top so far with this set up is 55 kph/34 mph with 44t and I'm about 210 lbs. this is a zoom crank case and Cheez everything else. running amzoil saber 50:1 still, next tank will probably 75:1 and maybe play with richer ratios after. 100:1 would be nice. will try larger jets next and different exhaust set up, down the road a sbp hd jackshaft set up would be nice. for the near future I have a 56t waiting, I want to cruise at 40 kph and be able to hit 50 with the 56t though. also, no chain tensioner used. so I'll have to see what I can squeeze out of this little doll.

I have a grubee Skyhawk gt5 with the cns carb, boost bottle, and the sprocket that is 10 teeth less than stock (10mph faster is the sellers claim) and it would do 43-45mph if I over rev the **** out of it. But it has 3k miles and still runs perfect. Ive always ran it SUPER rich on oil. Like 28-35:1

with stock gears, that's a good one. If I'm doing my math right I guess 41-ish. don't know what it would have done with factory ports, I tore it all down the second I got it before ever running it. with my current gearing it should do around 57 in theory but in practice it's more like 50-55 depending on wind, how hot it is, how humid it is, whether or not I've aired up the tires lately, how wrong my chain tension is, how willing I am to run WFO for a mile, etc.

Back