Worksman LGB Arrived (pics!)

Just spoke to Worksman about the missing stem, they cant believe it happened, but they are sending one right now, hope it gets here soon.

they are very good people to deal with.
now the engine, next week im planning on buying a www.bikeberry 80cc black motor kit.

my frame hasa a clearace of 10.5" hight and 14.5" wide i believe its gonna be a tight fit, i like that its gonna fill the whole space.

is it an issue that i have coaster break?? pedal backwards to stop....can i have that with an MB..never thought about it

the coaster brake will work fine..... plus you have that front drum brake.

I see you opted for the 3-speed....I am sure you will like that!
Due to the size of that rear hub, you'll 'probably' have to get creative, when you mount the engine sprocket.

That is one great looking bike!!

keep the pics coming.

Echo, I'm curious how your project turned out. I work for an industrial mill supply company and have sold a few of these Low Gravity Bikes to one of our local paper mills. The first thing i thought of when i was putting my HT together was getting one of these Worksmans and a second motor. I might even be able to convince the Mill to buy the engines and I'll charge a minimal fee to install :) Post some completed pics please!

WOW nice ride! Ya better get some good locks for it or Ill steal it.

Back