Wrongfully prosecuted and jailed in Oklahoma needs a pro bono lawyer to recover lost wages , etc.

Robbie Hamner

Local time
12:40 PM
Could anybody recommend a lawyer to fight a case in court? I was ticketed and jailed for no D.L.,no tags, and no insurance forfeiting my 80c.c. motorized bycycle . I had someone check the law before I purchased my kit. I tried to tell the arresting officer he was wrong. That's when the situation went south. My court date is Nov. 17. I can beat the tickets myself in court, but I dont know how to attempt to recover my lost wages , etc. Due to being jailed.

Could anybody recommend a lawyer to fight a case in court? I was ticketed and jailed for no D.L.,no tags, and no insurance forfeiting my 80c.c. motorized bycycle . I had someone check the law before I purchased my kit. I tried to tell the arresting officer he was wrong. That's when the situation went south. My court date is Nov. 17. I can beat the tickets myself in court, but I dont know how to attempt to recover my lost wages , etc. Due to being jailed.
How on Earth can anyone recommend anything to you here...You need Lawyer, great...OK, Oklahoma...What City...etc. etc. etc.

["I can beat the tickets myself in court"] REALLY???

"[I tried to tell the arresting officer he was wrong."] Im sure that one went well for you.

["I had someone check the law before I purchased my kit."]...Worked well with the cop...Let me know how that statement works out for you in front of the judge

REALLY...If you cant think to tell us what township where a Lawyer would need to be, What makes you think that you would "beat" the tickets yourself when you are standing there tongue tied and not knowing what particular laws they will probably throw at you to prove their point to the judge?

Your never going to get lost wages, damages or other considerations for traffic violations charges.

Sounds like you REALLY DO need a Lawyer...DAMIEN

Last edited:
How on Earth can anyone recommend anything to you here...You need Lawyer, great...OK, Oklahoma...What City...etc. etc. etc.

["I can beat the tickets myself in court"] REALLY???

"[I tried to tell the arresting officer he was wrong."] Im sure that one went well for you.

["I had someone check the law before I purchased my kit."]...Worked well with the cop...Let me know how that statement works out for you in front of the judge

REALLY...If you cant think to tell us what township where a Lawyer would need to be, What makes you think that you would "beat" the tickets yourself when you are standing there tongue tied and not knowing what particular laws they will probably throw at you to prove their point to the judge?

Your never going to get lost wages, damages or other considerations for traffic violations charges.

Sounds like you REALLY DO need a Lawyer...DAMIEN
Yes , I really do! I'm not a lawyer by far , but I can understand the law as it is written. The arresting officersvJOB is to know and enforce the law. Not guess at it. Ok. State statute title.47 of the motor vehicles defines the the definition of my motorized bike. It's cost me lost wages, time in jail, etc. All because an officer of the law was incompetent.

There must be a few things your forgetting to tell us. Have you ever been arrested for a DUI?
You don't go to jail for your first offence of driving a M/B without a license.

There must be a few things your forgetting to tell us. Have you ever been arrested for a DUI?
You don't go to jail for your first offence of driving a M/B without a license.
I've never had a drinking and driving offence in my life. My D.L. was suspended for no insurance over 20 years ago. This bike was , is going to be my transportation to work.

I've never had a drinking and driving offence in my life. My D.L. was suspended for no insurance over 20 years ago. This bike was , is going to be my transportation to work.

So you were riding on a suspended license How many times have you been stopped or arrested for driving on a suspended D/L?
Do ya got a record?

So you were riding on a suspended license How many times have you been stopped or arrested for driving on a suspended D/L?
Do ya got a record?
I'm very well known. That's beside the point. I broke NO laws. I should have never been stopped.Its a case of a modern day Barney Phife. He at least knew the law.

I'm very well known. That's beside the point.

It's not besides the point to the Cops. I think you got some legal problems ya haven't cleared up yet.
Outstanding Fines or Warrants This sounds more likely of why you were put in jail.

You ain't had a D/L for the last 20 years and never cleared that up yet. You should probably check with the court clerk and see if you have any outstanding fines or warrants

Back