Wrongfully prosecuted and jailed in Oklahoma needs a pro bono lawyer to recover lost wages , etc.

I wouldn't fault this kid 100%, there's as***le cops too. The more tickets they write makes them feel better.

Since it's practically the end of times, If I was Robbie, I would do a citizens arrest on the officer as revenge, just like on the Andy Griffith show when Gomer arrested Barney. Only, sorta joking, try at your own risk. Also, make sure, to use, plenty of commas, in the report..

IS this thread a meme. Answer is simple head somewhere where they won't jail people for bicycles. Hobbyists and criminal records are separate paths as well as DUI and I see beer cans all over the side of the road believe me. I wonder sometimes how many people have a beer in their cupholder. EDIT: I see it was lack of insurance well too bad good2go wasn't around roughly the year I was born welp.

IS this thread a meme. Answer is simple head somewhere where they won't jail people for bicycles. Hobbyists and criminal records are separate paths as well as DUI and I see beer cans all over the side of the road believe me. I wonder sometimes how many people have a beer in their cupholder. EDIT: I see it was lack of insurance well too bad good2go wasn't around roughly the year I was born welp.
There's honestly not a God damned single thing wrong with driving around while drinking a beer. If you're intoxicated, then definitely don't drive. Sipping one beer while cruising around the lake looking at wildlife won't hurt anyone.

Back