Break In Zeda 80 Firestorm

You generally want to put the head on so the spark plug hole is facing the intake side. As for the plug itself you will want a br6hs.
Believe it or not here in Las Vegas Ive been to three yes three auto parts stores yesterday , had to have the BR6HS ordered will pick it up today, funny right? Thank you for the informaton ,y'all are the best !

Believe it or not here in Las Vegas Ive been to three yes three auto parts stores yesterday , had to have the BR6HS ordered will pick it up today, funny right? Thank you for the informaton ,y'all are the best !
My local auto parts store has tons of them in stock. It's odd that 3 of them, especially in a large city, didn't have them.

My local auto parts store has tons of them in stock. It's odd that 3 of them, especially in a large city, didn't have them.
Not too odd, considering that these plugs are used in 2 cycle machines like weed whackers, chainsaws, even old style VW Beetles...lol.

Not to much call for these in large cities with apartment dwellers...lol...But there is plenty of call for them in more rural areas where these tools are needed and used for a variety of purposes.

Not too odd, considering that these plugs are used in 2 cycle machines like weed whackers, chainsaws, even old style VW Beetles...lol.

Not to much call for these in large cities with apartment dwellers...lol...But there is plenty of call for them in more rural areas where these tools are needed and used for a variety of purposes.
I'm used to small towns. I didn't think about that 🤣

Back