Break In Zeda 80 Firestorm

Does my avatar show where I am from?
You never typed it into your profile page so no, it can't be seen by other members unless you do type it in, however I know where your location is as well as Anton and ImpulseRocket since we are the forum staff members of moderators and administrator and can see the IP Addresses of all forum members.

Correction. I'm usually using the app on my phone to read the forum. A person's location is not shown by the avatar on the app. So I had no idea where he was from. Does my avatar show where I am from?
You have to poke the name of the person. It pops up with a little rectangle that shows a bit of information about them

Good Morning Guys. I am calling it a nite, and as promised here are a few pictures of my progress so far, I've read that one would need to add grease to the gearbox where might that be, how to add forementioned grease? First pic is new Zeda in frame, Second pic old engine on floor,,,,,,

Attachments

• IMG_20230910_010858966.jpg
    IMG_20230910_010858966.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20230910_010948087.jpg
    IMG_20230910_010948087.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 80
Good Morning Guys. I am calling it a nite, and as promised here are a few pictures of my progress so far, I've read that one would need to add grease to the gearbox where might that be, how to add forementioned grease? First pic is new Zeda in frame, Second pic old engine on floor,,,,,,
Under the cover with the sticker on it, remove the cover and put a baby fingernail size dollop of grease between the two gears.

Good evening, I have updates as my Motored Bike is finally in a operational state, as hoped the Zeda Firestorm seems to be an excellent choice I thank all of my fellow members for their support ,advice and general great attitudes and humor that kept my spirits up. I have a question concerning spark plug placement as some engines have the plug forward ie: near exhaust port, others are in the opposite position ie: near the intake port. Which is preferable and any pros / cons of either? I will post some pics in a few, keep the rubber side down and Thanks!

You generally want to put the head on so the spark plug hole is facing the intake side. As for the plug itself you will want a br6hs.

Back