Zombie Zena

This is my 1st Proto for elimination of one of the rear drive chains. 3 chain design. This is not easy from scratch in your garage. At least not for me....

3105_Z_Zena_1.jpg

Man , that,s a beautiful thing you got there.
I've been trying to come up with a way to do something similar for months.
Have used jackaxles plenty in my builds but all were rigid.
How the heck did you get TWO freewheelin sprokets attached to one fixed? and if you could , where did you get the parts , or did you make the parts?

HATS OFF TO THIS MAN>

Again , very impressive

~Haggard~

School of Hard Knocks

There is a close up pic of the two sprockets screwed onto one freewheel adapter on my thread Zomby Zack (wild in the street) There is one (inside) that is not a freewheel it is a solid screw-on. The other (outside) is a freewheel so even though they are mounted on the same adapter they work independently. I bought the solid from Staton-inc. Most of the other jack shaft parts are from there too. I got a jackshaft kit to build Zack that was less expensive from gocartsupply.com You still need adapters but they are common parts.

sure appreciate it Zombie . I'll check your other thread . Might get a little more insight

Zomby Frank

This bike has been re-named three times and rebuilt at least 5 times.... This is the same FRAME.... Just went through some evolution.

This is the original 80 cc kit. Zomby Hoof

09_18_05_1718_1_.jpg

This is the second/third/fourth/ round finish. Zomby Frank A tribute to the one & Only Frank Zappa. The fourth version had the engine swap.

Finished_FRANK right 2006.jpg

This is number Five - my wife drove it once & decided she was queen of the highway so Zena was a keeper.

Z_5_left_side.jpg

Not much chance of any more changes to this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dudes...that drivetrain....GEARS!
Imagine a beefed up rear derailerer in the back with a beefed up 7 speed cassette.
Imagine the possibilities.
That is a sweet design.

Back