The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
By signing up to Motoredbikes.com you agree to be sent a weekly digest of most popular threads by email. You can opt out of this email at any time in your account settings or by clicking unsubscribe on the email.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
As with any community, rules and guidelines are important to keep the community running smoothly. Please keep in mind our rules whenever posting to keep our community pleasant for members and guests alike.
The Motoredbikes.com community is primarily a support community for motorized bikes. It is a community built around people getting and giving help and guidance. Your behavior should reflect that. The rules here are not exhaustive and will be modified over time as necessary. Please use common sense.
Access to the community is a privilege, not a right, and members who continually breach these rules will find themselves limited or removed from the community, regardless of the other contributions they have made.
1. Please do not post anything which is inappropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, profanity, sexual, sexualized or illicit content, hateful, threatening, provocative or vulgar content, links and websites and discussion encouraging the use of piracy or warez distributions, or any otherwise illegal content or spam. Innapropriate content may be edited or deleted as required.
2. Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilized and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.
3. Posts should always be constructive and on topic. For common issues, simply telling someone to search is not acceptable. If you disagree with a post and feel the need to reply as such, it’s important that you explain why. Off topic posts may be moved or deleted as required.
4. Do not bump threads unless you have something else to add to the discussion. Additionally, replying to discussions which have been inactive for several years or longer should be avoided unless you have something of value to add.
5. If you feel another user is attacking or being aggressive towards you, report their message to staff. Do not respond publicly. This simply continues the back and forth that derails topics and makes them uncomfortable for other users. If someone attacks you and you respond with an attack, you will be warned regardless of who started it.
6. Personal information and private discussions may not be posted publically unless it’s clear that all parties involved have consented.
7. If a moderator or staff member takes an action or posts a directive (for example, to stop with a particular topic), you must adhere to this. If you discover a directive only after you’ve posted a message that contravenes it, delete your post or it will be taken to be ignoring moderators.
8. If you have a problem with or question about a moderator’s decision, contact the moderator privately or submit a message through the contact system. Posts or topics discussing moderator actions will be removed.
9. Each user may only have one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered, the duplicates may be banned or merged together.
10. Avoid double-posting threads. Please select the most appropriate forum when starting a new thread. Select one forum and do not start the same thread in other forums. Duplicate threads will either be merged or deleted.