looking to build a really kick a** bike probably 125 cc or something wondering if there is any actual good motors

kronilogiks

Local time
11:07 AM
anyone know where a girl could find a customs shop with cool tanks and like a motor with gears thats not built in china and just all around higher end stuff wanna build a nice bike like take not my sanna cruz cuz thats a full suspention actualy maybe if there was any way to do it but no off topic i am trying to find high end parts and stuff thats not what you get from all these run of the mill stores i got $$$ so thats not really an issue crappy stuff is like you can tune the piss outta these things and put a nos kit on them then buy a ktm 50 for a kid and get smaeared by it like is there any options out there or anywhere i could buy a yamahas motor off a mini bike or a ktm kawi ect i cant seem to find anyone selling the motors on thier own

M2motors makes some nice bikes with big engines. Board trackers and some with fat tire frames too. They sell frames and tanks. For a dirtbike engine gokartsusa.com would have one.

Last edited:
How are these engines? are they reliable? practical?
Way more reliable and powerful than a chinadoll engine thats for sure. You'll have to fabricate your own mounts to get it to fit on your bike. Another option is the minarelli hybrid engine. It'll get you over 60mph with the right pipe and carb.

Back