1 piece jug third transfer, boost port, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's with the older g4 cylinders with the closed transfers, but I imagine from the look of yours that you don't have enough volume of draw in order to make your boost Port effective seems to me it's only going to work for you at bdc and honestly a good pipe would have worked for you better than that
How bout an introduction and a picture of your bike? Leave this stale thread alone.

But that's with the older g4 cylinders with the closed transfers, but I imagine from the look of yours that you don't have enough volume of draw in order to make your boost Port effective seems to me it's only going to work for you at bdc and honestly a good pipe would have worked for you better than that
Since this thread is already into useless ancient history Im just gonna lock it.

@killah joker, please look at the date codes on any of the posts before you reply to them as the folks you think your gonna get a response from are not even here any longer...As @Chainlube recommended, just introduce yourself on a new thread of your own and maybe show us some pics of your bike...Thank-you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back