1 piece jug third transfer, boost port, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm even messed up even more now I don't know what to do
It runs fine how?
Hey thanks for all the help my friends thanks a lot 🚴
I was just wondering if you had a question to ask on this topic as i fail to see one here from you that someone might be able to help you with, besides "jug", who no longer appears to be here on the forums???...(He hasn't been seen in 7 months).

The last post of these three listed appears to be sarcastic, like you had asked for help and didn't get any.

If that is the case, you need to ask a question first so you can get help, we are unpaid volunteer helpers on this forum, not mind readers.

When you say, "I'm even messed up even more now I don't know what to do", I can tell you what to do.

Ask a help question that we can give an answer to...And if that was "sarcasm" in that last post, it was unwarranted to do so...Just saying...DAMIEN

I was just wondering if you had a question to ask on this topic as i fail to see one here from you that someone might be able to help you with, besides "jug", who no longer appears to be here on the forums???...(He hasn't been seen in 7 months).

The last post of these three listed appears to be sarcastic, like you had asked for help and didn't get any.

If that is the case, you need to ask a question first so you can get help, we are unpaid volunteer helpers on this forum, not mind readers.

When you say, "I'm even messed up even more now I don't know what to do", I can tell you what to do.

Ask a help question that we can give an answer to...And if that was "sarcasim" in that last post, it was unwarranted to do so...Just saying...DAMIEN
Was that sarcasm? Lol

Wat can I do to a stock yd 100 with a all piece cylinder head jug?the cheapest ways to the most expensive ways to get power from it like should I get a window piston with a reed and a slid carb? Wat should I do thanks for the help my name is Steve.

Wat can I do to a stock yd 100 with a all piece cylinder head jug?the cheapest ways to the most expensive ways to get power from it like should I get a window piston with a reed and a slid carb? Wat should I do thanks for the help my name is Steve.
Better pipe and slightly larger carb will wake up the yd100.

Funny mine been running for 2 years I'm swapping bottom ends now
But I'm not trying to achieve 70. just a no pedal at take off bike. That's why I'm selling so well everytime I make a bulid

Funny mine been running for 2 years I'm swapping bottom ends now
But I'm not trying to achieve 70. just a no pedal at take off bike. That's why I'm selling so well everytime I make a bulid
But that's with the older g4 cylinders with the closed transfers, but I imagine from the look of yours that you don't have enough volume of draw in order to make your boost Port effective seems to me it's only going to work for you at bdc and honestly a good pipe would have worked for you better than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back