2 Stroke Ebay Engine Kit, Why Not?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 4613

I'm impressed how cheap this motor is, and the description mentions allen
bolts, triple 40 like the Zeda, G4 Cylinder (in the comments) . . . What would
be wrong with this engine at a price of $89? Looks like a PK 80 to me.
Comments?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'm impressed how cheap this motor is, and the description mentions allen
bolts, triple 40 like the Zeda, G4 Cylinder (in the comments) . . . What would
be wrong with this engine at a price of $89? Looks like a PK 80 to me.
Comments?
What are you doing looking at that? Are you a 4t guy? That would be a $90 mistake for you. :ROFLMAO:

Item specifics​

Condition
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand
FCH
Manufacturer Part Number
BIKEMOTOR-80CCPRO
Fuel Type
Gasoline
Suitable for
24" 26" 28" Bicycle
Sparking Plug
Z4C 14MM
Engine
Single cylinder, air-cooling, 2-stroke
Ignition Model
CDI
Speed Limitation
45km/hour
Capacity of Tank
2L
Cooling Mode
Natural air cooling
Rated Power
2.5Kw/6000r/min
Clutch
Friction Plate / Dry
Number of Cylinders
Driving Ratio
18:01
Compression Ratio
6:01
Oil Consumption
2.5L/100km
Material
Aluminum
Model of Chain
Chain Length
110 links
Engine Type
2-Stroke
Bore & Stroke
47mm & 40mm = 80CC
UPC
Does not apply

What is really funny about that copy is the oil consumption: 2.5L/100km :ROFLMAO:

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
2 cylinders is a mistake obviously. Did I mention free shipping?
Definitely a mistake. They do a pretty good job with English considering they're Chinese 🤣 I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but for me I did not receive the engine I ordered. After some research I found I got a much better engine than what I thought I was getting. The pictures were of a completely different engine 🤦‍♂️ I bought the kit because my dad mentioned it and I thought a 2 stroke on a bicycle was so cool 😎 so I hopped on amazon and bought the first one with good reviews. Next bike I build will be a really good one cause of the help on this forum

Definitely a mistake. They do a pretty good job with English considering they're Chinese 🤣 I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but for me I did not receive the engine I ordered. After some research I found I got a much better engine than what I thought I was getting. The pictures were of a completely different engine 🤦‍♂️ I bought the kit because my dad mentioned it and I thought a 2 stroke on a bicycle was so cool 😎 so I hopped on amazon and bought the first one with good reviews. Next bike I build will be a really good one cause of the help on this forum
I did some research before buying mine, and it came between the bt80 and the zeda 80. I went with the BT80 mainly for the charging system, but the electric start was sweet too

I don't. There's some excellent reviews unless the reviews
are a fake. How can I lose though for $89? May be worth a
chance. I should also mention that my maximum preferred speed is
35mph. If it can cruise all day at 35mph, it's a winner for me.

Back