2 Stroke Ebay Engine Kit, Why Not?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
I don't. There's some excellent reviews unless the reviews
are a fake. How can I lose though for $89? May be worth a
chance. I should also mention that my maximum preferred speed is
35mph. If it can cruise all day at 35mph, it's a winner for me.
I think if you can cruise at 25 all day you're doing good. 35 would be pretty close to max.

I don't think you're taking a risk, lots of those kits turn out good when a little care is put into them at the start.

Don't get your hopes too high though.

I have bought four cheapo motors from Amazon ca and they have been fine except for one had a loose wrist pin. I went to send it back and they ended up giving it to me. I got a better wrist pin and made some shims and I am installing it now. That's the one I was having some kind of clutch issues with but all sorted now. Out of the four, three have the BoFeng carb one has the old Nt with the float tickler.

One from Zoom bikes through Amazon has a one piece cylinder with large ports and transfers, I didn't order it but that's what I got.
Saving it for my next build with 26 wheels and springer forks for a friend of mine who isn't very tall so should be perfect for him.

I have bought four cheapo motors from Amazon ca and they have been fine except for one had a loose wrist pin. I went to send it back and they ended up giving it to me. I got a better wrist pin and made some shims and I am installing it now. That's the one I was having some kind of clutch issues with but all sorted now. Out of the four, three have the BoFeng carb one has the old Nt with the float tickler.

One from Zoom bikes through Amazon has a one piece cylinder with large ports and transfers, I didn't order it but that's what I got.
Saving it for my next build with 26 wheels and springer forks for a friend of mine who isn't very tall so should be perfect for him.
Cruiser bikes are perfect for shorter riders.

A step up would be a PK80 from California Motorbikes but
then I'd have to pay for shipping. $129 plus shipping.
Think it's worth it?

I'm actually not the shortest, i just have short @$$ legs lol
You're built like my ex. She was 4ft11in tall, but I swear her inseam was like 24 inches. Short people with short limbs is almost mean. While we were together her car was an Elantra, and if we ever had to trade cars the seat position went from all the way forward and up to all the way back and down.

She never liked it when I would sing the Oompa Loompa song... Probably why she is my ex.

You're built like my ex. She was 4ft11in tall, but I swear her inseam was like 24 inches. Short people with short limbs is almost mean. While we were together her car was an Elantra, and if we ever had to trade cars the seat position went from all the way forward and up to all the way back and down.

She never liked it when I would sing the Oompa Loompa song... Probably why she is my ex.
I am actually 5' 10" with short legs lol. My mom is a head shorter than me and the only thing I have to.do to drive her car is adjust the mirrors lol.

Back