2 stroke motorized bike

You can manually adjust the resting position of your derailleur using an Allen screw or a flat or Phillips head screwdriver The cable keeps the tension on the desired gear if you are going to remove the cables you're going to have to manually adjust it as far in or out as you need it to get it onto the desired sprocket it may not be a perfect solution but it will get you closer to where you want to be you some WD-40 and get a paper towel with Molly or lithium grease and that will keep your chain well lubed and keep all the dirt and stuff out of the places you don't want it to be thicker grease will last longer
Derailleurs only have enough adjustment to offset one gear position. The springs in it will take it back to zero every time. To run it on any given gear other than #1, the springs have to be removed and the whole thing welded.

Derailleurs only have enough adjustment to offset one gear position. The springs in it will take it back to zero every time. To run it on any given gear other than #1, the springs have to be removed and the whole thing welded.
Then my recommendation is to purchase a set of master links and simply shorten the chain to the desired gear that you would like to run it on That's what I've always done but then you would have a single speed bike even if you do have a multi-gear rear cassette

Ok well now my spark plug fouled I went over to auto zone and they told me my airlfuel could be low that I have to change the jets I don't know what that exactly means so I got another spark plug and it's sparking but not starting up so my friend told me to check the clutch arm because he has a bike like mine but his is better so how would I get it to start? Do you guys think it is the clutch or what do you guys think?

Back