2006 24" Brown NE5

Can't find one.
Did you search Beach Cruiser Bicycle One Piece Crank, Their everywhere

This one pop right up on Amazon
DSCF0884.JPG

This won't be wide enough to clear the exhaust. You'll need an extra wide. Crank width 161mm. Crank arm length 170mm center to center.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tb3RvcmVkYmlrZXMuY29tL2F0dGFjaG1lbnRzLzIwMjMwNDA5XzE0NDEzMS1qcGcuMTkwNTIwLw~~
Pic didn't show

I don't understand why the one piece crank will hit the exhaust, It never did before,
Cruzzer went with the 3 piece wide crank because the one piece crank was hitting the belt/clutch guard

Pic didn't show

I don't understand why the one piece crank will hit the exhaust, It never did before,
Cruzzer went with the 3 piece wide crank because the one piece crank was hitting the belt/clutch guard
I'll post a picture later. the measurements are on the crank. Its pretty wide. Its just hard to find an extra wide one-piece crank. There is one but the sprocket is not easily interchangeable with the Whizzer sprocket or others. I wonder what Paul is going to come up with.

I'll post a picture later. the measurements are on the crank. Its pretty wide. Its just hard to find an extra wide one-piece crank. There is one but the sprocket is not easily interchangeable with the Whizzer sprocket or others. I wonder what Paul is going to come up with.
The "old" whizzer guys in Indiana have a jig and heat/bending technique for making a dog leg crank to clear the exhaust and chainguard on vintage Whizzers.

Here, i found a 170mm one piece crank on Amazon that you can order a separate sprocket for.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'll post a picture later. the measurements are on the crank. Its pretty wide. Its just hard to find an extra wide one-piece crank. There is one but the sprocket is not easily interchangeable with the Whizzer sprocket or others.

Pic didn't show

I'll try to explain what I'm thinking.,

My picture is a little crude.

The yellow line represents the distance between the arms, 16.5cm. The blue line is the length of a crank arm, 17cm. The crank is almost as wide as the length of the crank arm. The red line represents the length from the end of the threads to the crank arm, 4cm. The Sunlight crank is 15.5 cm, it won't work. The dimensions are on both sides of the crank. 170mm crank length and 161mm width, I measured 165mm.

Attachments

• Inked20230412_181048a.jpg
    Inked20230412_181048a.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 65
Back