2010 Motor Kits Are Here!

That's close enough, but I have personally seen the price of the kits rocket on almost all the sites by almost $100. That's what made me think EPA was cracking down on them alot more this year than past years.

Well that's it, your personally seen does not fit. You have blown the wiz-kid status, the prices of engines have not been raised by almost $100,as you say. Not even close the average price for an engine is now around 160 to 180 bucks, and I have not looked at e- bay.

Last edited:
I just looked at e-bay the prices are somewhat elevated but, there are engines kits selling for $100 and some are asking $120 other's a little more. Vistaman recalibrate your findings.

Ok, I know the $100 was way to much, I was really tired after camp that day and I didn't feel like looking it up. I see now I will get called out if I make a little mistake, for the sake of the site, I will be very careful what I say. :sick: Prices HAVE gone up enough for me to notice. I remember I got my kit for $99. Gasbike has raised their prices about $20 but other sites has raised up to $50, that is signifigant to me because I don't have a job or any sort of income. (THAT is about to chance.) :D That's all I have to say.

Thanks,
Vistaman73

Ok, I know the $100 was way to much, I was really tired after camp that day and I didn't feel like looking it up. I see now I will get called out if I make a little mistake, for the sake of the site, I will be very careful what I say. :sick: Prices HAVE gone up enough for me to notice. I remember I got my kit for $99. Gasbike has raised their prices about $20 but other sites has raised up to $50, that is signifigant to me because I don't have a job or any sort of income. (THAT is about to chance.) :D That's all I have to say.

Thanks,
Vistaman73

Sorry, but at MBc we take pride in being as accurate as possible. In hind site this thread should have been a continuation of the one mentioned by Kilroy, but I will leave it here.

No, that's the way it might of sounded, about your bothering me kid. I did not intend to sound like a tyrant, Vistaman anyone can make a mistake, I was not aware of the EPA would even noticed things as insignificant as these little toy like engines. Peace

Back