31 yr old NEWBIE

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Archer46176, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Archer46176

Archer46176 New Member

Hello all,
    My name is Paul I am a 31 yr old married male from Morristown Indiana. I am currently a maintenace tech but was a butcher for 13 yrs prior and owned my own small slaughter facility for 4 of that. I have also been into fabrication and welding since grade school. My uncle was a welding instructor and taught me at a young age to make whatever I could think up. I recently caught the bug from watching an episode of a prgram on the green planet network where a guy in California was making custom motored bikes that looked like old board racers. I have had large bikes but now I am amazed at the small motored bikes. I am working on a couple to take to the camp grounds and use as transportation to the lake and what not. If I can get my wife into them as well we may make runs to the grocery on them even when we aren't camping, and it may even save me driving my 3/4 ton HD Chevy to work and back...
    Thanks for having me
    Paul

2. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Welcome to MBc, Paul. Believe me, once you build your first motoredbike you'll realize what a big grin generator they can be and you'll want to build more.

3. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

welcome to the site.what would a 31 year old want with a motored bike?o wait im 31 to never mind.lol

4. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

Hello and welcome to MBc..there are a few pioneers in this a new hobby for me...good luck on all your endeavors and happy motoring...