Almost new almost out of the hobby

Well I'm going to know something today and at this point I just want my money back. Do you fellas have any recommendations on a good bicycle platform. I'm on a budget but I want to by a solid platform for a motor I kinda want to go for a retro look?

Well I'm going to know something today and at this point I just want my money back. Do you fellas have any recommendations on a good bicycle platform. I'm on a budget but I want to by a solid platform for a motor I kinda want to go for a retro look?
A hyper cruiser from Walmart is a good option. The bt80(non electric or electric start) and bt100 are good engines. You could probably get a bt100 v1 for a good deal.

Well I thought I'd give you fellas a update. I do have a tracking number so that's good still sceptical but it's a start. Of course I'll update this post when I get the bike but if and when I get the bike I kinda want to go thru it and make sure I have what I paid for because I won't know I'm still green as a gourd as 2 stroke bicycle engines or any engines by that matter so I might need so advice and assistance moving forward now I've learned a little so far but that was kinda the idea going in I learn as I go I just didn't expect the learning curve to take such a sharp turn lol. Other than giving updates here which topic forum would be appropriate for me to ask question. I'd just like to tell everyone so far thank you to all you fellas that's responded thus far and with and knowledge any of you so kindly bestows on me I'll be forever grateful and if ya'll don't mind keep it simple if you don't mind because I'm still trying to lean what's what and speaking in term of 2 stroke engine. Again thanks guys I'm proud to be apart of this group I hope to make friend and acquaintances OH I apologize for mu grammar and punctuation there has been many a sunset after my high school graduation.

All I can say is youtube is your friend when it comes to installing everything. I watched some really good ones where they show to take everything apart and grease stuff and to check for loose metal inside things that could fall off inside the cylinder. Locktite was very highly suggested for certain things like motor mounts, sprocket, exhaust ect.

Thank you I will. Now where would I post questions that I might have? I can't think of any rite now I probable won't till I start putting it together.

Thank you I will. Now where would I post questions that I might have? I can't think of any rite now I probable won't till I start putting it together.
If you don't know where just post it in general discussion. If it has to do with drivetrain there is a section for that, a section for 2 stroke engine, a section for electrical, and the section for bicycle related stuff is bicycle repair.

Back