needle bearing

Soulfly

Local time
8:35 AM
Hey guys I just ordered a phantom 85 cylinder and exaust for my avenger 85 bottom. Ive got a question a while back I bought a m460 chainsaw piston from Dukes it has a coating on it the adds lubrisity I I figured along with the phantom 85s cylinder wall ceramic coated it should add a little longer life maybe run abit cooler oh the question. Will the needle bearing of my avenger 85 work on the build. Im excited I might try the reed valve down the road but for now Im tring to keep it simple as possible.

Hey guys I just ordered a phantom 85 cylinder and exaust for my avenger 85 bottom. Ive got a question a while back I bought a m460 chainsaw piston from Dukes it has a coating on it the adds lubrisity I I figured along with the phantom 85s cylinder wall ceramic coated it should add a little longer life maybe run abit cooler oh the question. Will the needle bearing of my avenger 85 work on the build. Im excited I might try the reed valve down the road but for now Im tring to keep it simple as possible.
Be careful with coated pistons. If coating is too thick on the piston it could be too tight of fit in your cylinder. I would do a test fit in your cylinder without the rings on the piston.

I myself would measure the piston to cylinder wall clearance to be 100% sure if it were me.

Back