Changing plans

Soulfly

Local time
12:17 AM
As alot of you know Ive got a zeda 100 on my bike now and Ill go ahead and put this out there I have nothing but good things to say about that engine so far and its always been in the plan to change that out for a avenger 85 but early on I guess I installed the wrist pin clip wrong and it come off the very breif time that engine run and scored the piston and cylinder wall. So I had the zeda 100 already I thought I break it in and shelve it incase I need a backup. Ive messaged caifornia motor bikes many time wanting to buy one and that didnt have them in stock and said it would be the end of March before they got some in. Well Ive waited and thought about it and a few weeks ago I was on youtube and the was a guy that had a scratch in his cylinder out of the box he contacted california motor bike and the sent him one out straight away and that kinda galls me. I mean sure I caused the damage on mine but I openly admited it and didnt ask for a freebe I wanted to buy one and Ive spent quite abit of $cratch there. So sence I already have the avenger 85 bottom Im going to buy from bicycle engines.com a phantom 85 cylinder piston and there parts and put it on my avenger bottom. There is also several thing I like about that #1 bicycle engines.com stands behind there products from what I understand I also like the cylinder wall are ceramic coated I also like the exaust and Im going to j leave it like it is. Ive got a question I heard the avenger crank case oil seals sux I want to replace them does anybody know what size I need to get?

I heard the avenger crank case oil seals sux I want to replace them does anybody know what size I need to get?
Avenger crank seals don't suck it's just if an open bearing is used the case pressure will blow the seal out

Fix is to replace the open bearing with a sealed bearing and remove the inner shield
Bearings get lubricated and the case pressure don't blow the seal out

Back