48cc build (Little B*stard)

There are adapters that work well for saw carbs that I believe are setup for a 32mm intake. @Karl Snarl linked me to them once a few months back.
Would take nothing to chew a little aluminum out of the holes to make it go for 40mm intake. They used to be $6. I don't know what they are now. I stock up in good times so when democrats are in office, I can still have a hobby.

Would take nothing to chew a little aluminum out of the holes to make it go for 40mm intake. They used to be $6. I don't know what they are now. I stock up in good times so when democrats are in office, I can still have a hobby.
I wasn't looking for me in this instance. His motor is already 32mm bolt spaced, so it should be a bolt on affair... if they were able to be located

I think i found some suitable frames for the project!

Screenshot_20230213_101440_Facebook.jpg

You can use a sturmy archer drum brake or a shimano roller brake to replace the coaster as the chainstay was designed to handle the forces exerted by hub brakes.
Thanks for the idea, i was gonna get a disk brake hub laced into a bmx ring for the front rim and pray with rim brake rears. SA's are definitly an idea, and ill have to look into the roller brakes as well

Thanks for the idea, i was gonna get a disk brake hub laced into a bmx ring for the front rim and pray with rim brake rears. SA's are definitly an idea, and ill have to look into the roller brakes as well
Shimano roller brakes are drum brake that get mounted externally. They look like band brakes but are actually drum brakes.
I don't recommend using disc brakes unless its stock on the frame because conversions can pull axles out, bend chainstays, forks and more. Same with any brakes on any frame: stick to the style that's stock. As coasters are a kind of hub brake and require the reaction arm they are interchangable with drum brakes.

Back