50cc vs 80cc

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by davidsis, May 13, 2009.

1. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Let me make sure I have this clear the difference between the 80cc and the 50cc is that the 80cc has a little more torque and the 50cc is smoother less vibration because the pistion is smaller, and that they both have about the same top speed 50cc is just slightly slower.

2. loquin

loquin Active Member

and the 80cc is actually 69 cc ...

3. azbill

azbill Active Member

some of the new grubee 50's have better (203'sv202's)crank bearings and steel lined cylinders as well

4. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Disagree here.

5. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Disagree

Why????????

6. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Theres always the legal issues involving 50cc vs 69cc or whatever. Here in Co its like night and day.

7. Pablo

Given the right mods, a 67cc can be made to scoot. No modded 49 cc engines really come close to keeping up with me, accelerating or top speed.

8. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Eat my dust pablo

Pablo my lil red riding hood with a honda gx50 would pop the top of a can of whoop *** on yer bike!:jester:

9. motoronbike

motoronbike New Member

From what ihave been reading here 69 cc is the same as 50cc and is legal in Cali? Is this the case????

10. Pablo

Last guy who said that learned what Castor oil smelled like....but as he got further and further behind, he sorta missed the smell as well. :tt1::evilgrin:

11. motoronbike

motoronbike New Member

Hello Pablo
    Is this with your shifter kit on that you can beat the Honda 50?
    I do much like 4 strokes to 2 strokes

12. Pablo

Yes.

Honestly the only "bike" that outruns me is a certain fellow from Alaska with a larger displacement engine.....

I like both.

13. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

YO Pablemo, Ill bet my title against yours in a race heads up bro..............let the honda gx50 have mercy on your SOUL!

14. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Oh By The Way Im Changing My Roller To The 1.5 Inch...........fear Not!

15. Pablo

I'd love to see you guys at the track. What a hoot!!

You'll be hopin' your bike does a darwin!!!

16. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Lol Good One Pablo!

17. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Yo pablemo@lost.com.........Once I pedal 3 times in revs my gxh50 kicks in and bubba its eating dust for lunch for you. See ya with a stimulas check from the gov to bail you out.