79cc Lifan Engine Mods?

No rods on the ARC web site for any of the 79cc engines that I could find. Please post a link if you find something...Thanks.
Yeah I found billet rod & flywheel for the harbor freight 79cc engine, some of them on mini bike forums are talking about this, & thinking a billet rod for the HF 79cc might work in the lifan or the honda gx120 billet rod.

Chainlube I used to set my flathead briggs up like that on my race karts. Does it hurt to mount the new style ohv briggs, say like the 206briggs like that? As long as you got the correct amount of oil? Or does something need changed around or modified for the oiling needs.
Not sure on that one, if I did a bigger engine, I'd probably modify the dipper, flatten it out a bit and make a little scoop into it. Could always put an auxiliary oil pump to the valve cover, that's the only thing I'd worry about. You definitely don't have to worry about oil flooding the valves.

I believe ARC is making billet rods & flywheels for the 79cc lifan, I know they do for the predator.

Arc does not currently make a billet rod or flywheel for the Lifan 152F 79cc Engine. With the governor removed the little engine will spin just shy of 7000 RPM and it will do it all day long without hurting itself. One of our Phatmoto group members recently held his wide open for a 14 mile stretch when he was late for his doctor appointment, lol. We have had one report of a magnet separating from the flywheel however it appeared the coil bolts may have loosened with a leg touching the magnet initiating the failure. Fortunately the shrapnel was contained by the blower housing. In the Phatmoto Group many members as well as a few professional kart and snowmobile engine builders have done every modification they could to the little Lifan engine with unimpressive results and very little to show for the time, effort and $$ spent. All agree the Predator style 79cc engines make for a far better starting point when modifying.

Back