80cc engine wont start and hasnt yet

well if i screw the idle in all the way it will just about tick over on the clutch.......also has a very low
rev range

Retromike: Heh yeah I've been opting to set mine a *little* bit high, keeps it running smooth in all conditions. Really you might just want to adjust it once per season or maybe twice.

Just my uninformed 'reckon' haha!

wont start

Make sure your clutch isnt slipping take off the cover on the right move the bike slow then fast it might grab slow then when you go to start it with a little speed it most likely slips also make sure your fuel mix is low like 16:1.

hello,
i built my bike on monday and it hasnt started yet .the spark plug is sparking and its gettin petrol and air compression is good i think maybe its my fuel mix its a bit rich and harder to ignite.please help with this problem
thanks,shane.
mine didn't start at first either that is until I realized they sent it to me with the cylinder jug on backwards. Check yours it may be backwards also. The exhaust port is supposed to face toward the front wheel and the intake port toward the back wheel. They are both about half way up on the jug but if you look closely you can see that the exhaust port is supposed to face forward it also angle o the left where as the intake port should face straight out toward the rear.

Back