a bit of a gas bike adventure lol

ismellnownlatters

Local time
4:48 PM
well as u know i sold my home and was infact homless for a bit in hotels some so bad i just walked out and didnt even ask for a refund some so nice i will nver ever forget being there. i decided im never walking again so i bought a new honda rebel a new honda navi and a metroplitan lol. walking sucks.. well some are still in another city very far away and atl ga is in the middle a hell hole.so im on the navi a basic no thrills honda 110 cc engine very bland and slow. welll i do google maps to avoid highways lol all of a damn suddden im inthe damn middle of downtown atl. i was in fear of my life. then gps wnet out i found out latter due to the building. so then it gets more fun i ended up on highway i85 on the damn navi a vike waith maybe 7 hp lol. and this point i was just glad to be out of atl lol

Highway on an underpowered bike is fun. I've done it lots of times. I'd rather do that over and over again instead of take a 200hp motorcycle down a loose gravel and dirt country road. I've done that too... it's not very fun.
Dunno if IR is serious or not. To me to survive in metro traffic on the interstate you need a minimum of a 750 in order to avoid getting run over. Speed and riding skills. I only take my small bikes on the interstate if it's like 5am on a Sunday morning. 250 was maxed out at 68mph with no oomph left.

Dunno if IR is serious or not. To me to survive in metro traffic on the interstate you need a minimum of a 750 in order to avoid getting run over. Speed and riding skills. I only take my small bikes on the interstate if it's like 5am on a Sunday morning. 250 was maxed out at 68mph with no oomph left.
Just think of it as an exciting challenge...lol...lol.

I would only ever ride highway, the interstate is way to crowded with stupid impatient people to ride a MC on

Back