a bit of a gas bike adventure lol

Dunno if IR is serious or not. To me to survive in metro traffic on the interstate you need a minimum of a 750 in order to avoid getting run over. Speed and riding skills. I only take my small bikes on the interstate if it's like 5am on a Sunday morning. 250 was maxed out at 68mph with no oomph left.
I ride a 230cc air cooled single that can barely do 70mph on the interstate all the time. I was dead serious. I've done it for years and never been run over. Been passed by semi's and all sorts. Once you get out of Omaha, there ain't a lot of slow back roads around here, just highways with speed limits around 60-75. Highway traffic aint that scary to me.

A 600lb bike with a 195 width rear tire meant for pavement with nearly 200hp behind it on a loose surface is like playing Russian Roulette with a hair trigger whilst walking on black ice.

That Rebel is a nice bike Ismell. For the life of me I'll never make sense of buying a Navi and a 50cc scoot at once. I hope you enjoy them.
I understand buying the navi or the metro but not both. The navi is a good bike for what it is but I feel like it exists to do the same duties as the metro but with a more reasonable top speed.

LOL, the turtle will beat that Metro. That's money in the bank. I'm glad for him, time to enjoy life.

I would have personally gone for a New Honda PCX over the two others. Total cost would be about the same but the PCX is capable of 70mph. Most people can at least get a bit over 60. It also has a decent amount of storage and gets 125mpg.

That's me though. I am sure he had his reasons.

I personally would've gone with a Honda CT125. Those bikes are capable of 70mph and get great fuel mileage. Plus it has the grom engine which has some performance parts out for it.

Back