Another couple of pics from Indiana

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by uncle_punk13, Jul 26, 2007.

1. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Just for fun...

possibly the world's fastest whizzer, built by Johnny Johnson; custom fabricated overhead valve set-up. The valve cover was made from the bottom portion of an oxygen cylinder.
    This beast has 240 LBS. of pressure in the cylinder!

[​IMG]
    There are no wheel brakes on this monster; the hydraulic disc is an engine brake which works like gangbusters; it will lock up the rear wheel in the half beat of yer heart!

[​IMG]
    The centrifugal variable speed clutch is from a go-kart, and transfers power from a belt drive to a chain final drive. The rear sprocket gives more torque than you can imagine.
    Picture a 77 year old Johnny doing steady and constant wheelies up and down the asphalt for as long as you want!!!

[​IMG]

Sorry If I posted these in the wrong section, let me know if I need to put them somewhere else.
    Thanks all,
    Rif

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

sweet bike
    lotsa $$$ tied up there !!!

3. OldPete

OldPete Guest

Wild ride!

Is there a muffler inside that megaphone? Sure looks like there might be.

4. grakker

grakker Guest

That is amazing. Someday I may try to get there. Not any day in the near future for sure... Very nice!

5. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

thats 1 sweet ride Rif, thanks for sharing it with us and weclome back I'm glad to see you made it safe and sound 8)

6. I dream about motorbikes like that... :shock: :lol:

7. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

NICE, that rear bell on the pipe looks like a rain catcher. Does it have the truckers flap on it?
    Really nice ride! 8)
    Doc

8. Bill Snow

Bill Snow Guest

How did your bike do on the trip. I remember the trouble you were having and got a different carb from Mike

Mike offered me the same carb for my Whizzer and still thinking about it.

9. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

love that engine brake i bet that bike needs it :shock:

10. Hive

Hive Guest

Best Motored Bike

I have seen yet. Way class. I feel like I am whimp-rider now.

Ingenious and appreciate the work involved. Hope it runs as flawless as it looks.

Good one!