ANTHRAX : Glass Substitute?

Over 600 episodes with an average of 6 views per video. That's dedication!

Over 600 episodes with an average of 6 views per video. That's dedication!
He doesn't have that many though, he picked a s**tty way to organize his videos that's all, only someone doing too much of something would call a video diary a radio show (cause you know it's not really radio when you use video, but he's probably just redefining things again) and then title the "radio" flop of a show with a system generally reserved for pen and paper work, except he still did it wrong because books have chapters not seasons!

Goes with the abrasive wd-40, gasoline lubricated electric motors, and smoking vape pens through a bong (anyone realize that's just plain redundant..)

I care about the opinion of someone who puts that sh*t in their body why? Keep banging neurotoxins and destroying your brain and central nervous system, I prefer to use a neurotoxin for treatment on my engine instead of consume it..
Is that your problem?
Did neurotoxins destroy your brain and central nervous system by sucking on all those cigs?
  • Nicotine: Nicotine is a naturally occurring alkaloid chemical compound found in tobacco, coca, and some other vegetables in smaller quantities, like green pepper. It is a neurotoxin, meaning that it acts on the nerve cells of biological organisms. Most venoms are neurotoxins, and in fact nicotine is a sufficiently good neurotoxin against insects that it has been used as a insecticide.

Is that your problem?
Did neurotoxins destroy your brain and central nervous system by sucking on all those cigs?
  • Nicotine: Nicotine is a naturally occurring alkaloid chemical compound found in tobacco, coca, and some other vegetables in smaller quantities, like green pepper. It is a neurotoxin, meaning that it acts on the nerve cells of biological organisms. Most venoms are neurotoxins, and in fact nicotine is a sufficiently good neurotoxin against insects that it has been used as a insecticide.
Actually that's not exactly entirely correct - nicotine in recent years has been studied for its properties as a neuroprotectant ( opposite of neurotoxin ), this also though is true in nonsmoked applications as medicinal trials.

My problem is immature people who cant stay on a single topic because they dont know enough about it to make a statement which volleys conversation and talk s**t instead of learning.

For years, idiots have acted out when they are confused and for years ive told them to f*** off and to keep that poisonous attitude out of conversation with me.

Yall who bulls**t instead of knowing s**t arent wasting my time because ill block each of you without hesitation, talk that bulls**t with your uneducated homies who think you are Bikes-Genius, im not them, im just a f***ing rider on his last straw long before any of yall popped off with something stupid.

My problem is people who want to get critical over anything about me. Run your own life and run your own motor, I dont need to hear uneducated experience telling me contrary to the researches and experiences I've got.

My life path isnt anybody elses life path, so dont get critical on where ive been and how i do my life - yall need to focus on your own s**t, and stop dissecting mine. Disrespect will earn anybody a reply full of foul words and then be blocked on both forums. I have zero tolerance for it, be it on the street or the internet. You do you and stay the f*** off me about it, dont drag me into your own unresolved issues. I'm just here because I ride and fix my own s**t all the f***ing time since the past decade and put my experience and research here.

If you dont like it do your own experiences and researches and come to your own conclusions instead of getting some s**t attitude opinion on the color of my ride.

You do you, ride your own bike and stay the f*** off mine. Put your own opinions in your own thread and quit trying to derail mine because you dont agree. Make your own whole s**t talk filled hatred based evil antisocial bulls**t based nonconversatable thread about it and see how I wont be there participating with that parasitic bottom feeder loser mentality. Stupid is as stupid does. Or, more accurate to reality.
Stupid lashes out as stupid doesnt understand - and i dont understand a lot of you rude motherf***ers despite knowing that. otherwise ive got a good vibe all the f***ing time. I like the process; think study write ask listen research reply investigate trial error solution. Its better than saying while doing some unfounded stupid s**t.

This is about additives to polish the inside of an engine, talk about something else somewhere else.

Its as if yall have a problem with how I spend my time thinking about s**t and researching s**t before i do s**t.
Make your own study contrary to mine - dont let me stop you.
Just like one nicotine study says neurotoxic another says neuroprotective, nothing is WRONG with either of them, both are biased and have valid experience nobody otherwise had. Pardon me for using an analogy, (that means i'm expressing the same context from something otherwise unrelated).

But calling me stupid for wanting to create my own internal engine polish similar to existing products is just generic animosity i dont have fuel for.

I dont hate fools.
"I pity the Fool."

Yall are really missing out. But whatever, yallve been missing the point paying attention so whats that opinion really worth.

Ill reply anybody the same attitude thrown at me, and pity ya when you wonder why you dont like to hear it.

Thats my biggest problem, which isnt even MY problem - its someone elses problem, so i'm free to not give a f***. People who cant handle their own problems is a trigger of mine because they misdirect the energy of their personal problems where it has no relevance - specifically in matters where someone comes at me with some kind of aggressive bad attitude as if i should give a respectful reply to disrespectful statements is a PROBLEM of mine. I call it quality time management.

I got nothing but respect for people honestly saying they think this concept wont work. I appreciate honest feedback. I dont appreciate being poked fun at or called names because somebody doesnt understand what im talking about.

If you have info to bring to the table, bring it and present such evidence! Otherwise its an opinion founded on experience, not any tested fact.

Last edited:
Wait did he reefer to the "book version" of a video enhanced radio show? Is there even a thing such as that?

The book version of the categorical date time file name form of timekeeping and file records recording in the modern digital era.

I write books when yall arent requesting i reply to some sideways rude demeaning s**t.

The radio show is not a book, though if it had closed captioning that could be printed and treated as a book. The book is not the same content as the radio show, but it can be similar if i choose to or it can be dissimilar - however i see fit as im the one writing both.

Last edited:
Actually that's not exactly entirely correct - nicotine in recent years has been studied for its properties as a neuroprotectant ( opposite of neurotoxin ), this also though is true in nonsmoked applications as medicinal trials.
That's a fallacy, in a controlled environment with a doctor who knew what they were doing they could use nicotine, like any drug, to help you. That doesn't change the fact that cigarettes aren't just nicotine and for the most part it's still more harmful than good. Nobody can say more people are in better health than not because of cigarettes.

Your argument is invalid, live with that.

My problem is immature people who cant stay on a single topic because they dont know enough about it to make a statement which volleys conversation and talk sh*t instead of learning.
Says the guy who brings up electric bike laws in threads meant for discussing gas powered bike laws. At least every normal person replying to this thread knows and comments that sand doesn't belong in an engine, we aren't getting off topic, you're just getting pissy.

Your argument is invalid, you still have to live with that.
For years, idiots have acted out when they are confused and for years ive told them to f**k off and to keep that poisonous attitude out of conversation with me.
Yeah no, you're the only one here who's confused about things, other than people being baffled about how f***ed up your train of thought is.

Yall who bulls**t instead of knowing sh*t arent wasting my time because ill block each of you without hesitation, talk that bulls**t with your uneducated homies who think you are Bikes-Genius, im not them, im just a f***ing rider on his last straw long before any of yall popped off with something stupid.
Uh... I think even a blithering retard could understand that sand isn't an engine additive, it doesn't take genius-like people to understand that. I think you have some underlying bipolar type issue, you keep saying you'll block me yet you magically keep replying to my posts, if you are blocking me then you can't make a solid decision and stick with it. If you aren't blocking me then you're a laughing stock of a person who just says whatever they want but doesn't actually follow through for some excuse.

My problem is people who want to get critical over anything about me. Run your own life and run your own motor, I dont need to hear uneducated experience telling me contrary to the researches and experiences I've got.
Yeah, people are a problem for you. Especially when they have varied opinions that differ from yours, according to you if they don't think you are right then they are being critical of you, and therefore are worthy of ignoring. That's pretty much called narcissistic behavior.

My life path isnt anybody elses life path, so dont get critical on where ive been and how i do my life - yall need to focus on your own sh*t, and stop dissecting mine. Disrespect will earn anybody a reply full of foul words and then be blocked on both forums. I have zero tolerance for it, be it on the street or the internet. You do you and stay the f**k off me about it, dont drag me into your own unresolved issues.
A life path is a journey of self development. We at this forum are trying to help keep the journey from becoming rough by telling you not to put stupid s**t in your motor.

Two separate entities guy. As far as comments about what you are probably doing too much of... Well let's just say moderation and control are key, if you can't moderate what you take and you can't control the idealism you are put into while using drugs (you think that driving under certain speeds turns internal combustion engines into electric motors, that's not normal thought process) then of course you'll look stupid and end up with a novel's worth of literature by other people explaining how nuts you sound.

I'm just here because I ride and fix my own sh*t all the f***ing time since the past decade and put my experience and research here.
Oh hell yeah I bet!

If you dont like it do your own experiences and researches and come to your own conclusions instead of getting some sh*t attitude opinion on the color of my ride.
It's not that I don't like you're decisions, it's that as a side effect you are telling real people to do things that are going to harm their belongings, or at least insinuating that reality works a certain way when it doesn't. It would be irresponsible of me to let the population come close to believing your cesspool of misinformation. I've got no idea what color of your ride you are referring to, unless you're being artistic, which case I do get it. The color of your ride is a disassembled bicycle motor, since that's what they look like when you f*** them up. Nice ride bro.

You do you, ride your own bike and stay the f**k off mine. Put your own opinions in your own thread and quit trying to derail mine because you dont agree. Make your own whole sh*t talk filled hatred based evil antisocial bulls**t based nonconversatable thread about it and see how I wont be there participating with that parasitic bottom feeder loser mentality.
I promise I won't touch your ride with a ten foot pole, I prefer not to be coated in glass and neurotoxins.

Pretty sure you derailed your own thread with your disagreements.

Our hatred based evil antisocial something something something? Last I checked you were the guy telling people he'll block you (antisocial personality) and writes songs about lucifer/the devil and tosses insults and hatred out at people for no real reason.

Stupid is as stupid does. Or, more accurate to reality.
Stupid lashes out as stupid doesnt understand - and i dont understand a lot of you rude motherf***ers despite knowing that.
thank you for the obvious, captian obvious.

otherwise ive got a good vibe all the f***ing time. I like the process; think study write ask listen research reply investigate trial error solution. Its better than saying while doing some unfounded stupid sh*t.
I bet with enough of whatever you're smoking you WILL have good vibes all the time, at least till people call you out on your stupidity.

Please don't say s**t like you will "ask and listen," that has got the be the most bold faced lie you told yet.

Last edited:
This is about additives to polish the inside of an engine, talk about something else somewhere else.
Yep, and we are telling you not to polish the engine with sand, and you went as far as claiming wd-40 was an abrasive to excape that fact. Not sure what we said that wasn't on topic.

Its as if yall have a problem with how I spend my time thinking about sh*t and researching sh*t before i do sh*t.
Make your own study contrary to mine - dont let me stop you.
Just like one nicotine study says neurotoxic another says neuroprotective, nothing is WRONG with either of them, both are biased and have valid experience nobody otherwise had. Pardon me for using an analogy, (that means i'm expressing the same context from something otherwise unrelated).
That's not an analogy in the least, that's saying the same thing posseses 2 different properties. What you want for an analogy is 2 different things that have similar properties. You almost got it, but didn't.

Again no problem with you deevolving your understanding of the world, just don't tell others it's a good idea when every other person on the forum knows what you are saying is pretty f***ed up and wrong. Here's my study: I never heard of the need to polish the internal components of an engine, parts wearing together do that already and all it takes is time. Study done and I didn't have to chemically treat a hoard of glass to prove/disprove it.

But calling me stupid for wanting to create my own internal engine polish similar to existing products is just generic animosity i dont have fuel for.
nobody called you stupid for wanting to make engine polish (if that's a thing,) we called you stupid because sand doesn't go inside engines, wd-40 isn't abrasive, electric motors are not gasoline motors, and vice versa, and somehow you convinced yourself and attempted to convince others of the opposite. That would be considered stupid in most rings.

I dont hate fools.
"I pity the Fool."
somehow I think you hate everyone and pity no one. Don't quote the a-team, Mr. T actually knows his s**t, you don't.

Yall are really missing out. But whatever, yallve been missing the point paying attention so whats that opinion really worth.
Missing out on what, you sound delusional, I tried paying attention but following you after what you've said makes its pretty hard to determine what "the point" is.

Ill reply anybody the same attitude thrown at me, and pity ya when you wonder why you dont like to hear it.
Actually you have a bad tendency to blow up violently on anyone even if they don't have an attitude just because they don't agree with you. I'll throw my s**tty attitude at you because I think you're a total stupid b**ch. Eye for eye feels good.

Thats my biggest problem, which isnt even MY problem - its someone elses problem, so i'm free to not give a f**k.
lolwut? Your biggest problem is not your problem but you don't care about it? How can you simultaneously not care but still feel like it's a problem, especially when it's not your problem!

You see why people can't follow your logic, there is none.

People who cant handle their own problems is a trigger of mine because they misdirect the energy of their personal problems where it has no relevance - specifically in matters where someone comes at me with some kind of aggressive bad attitude as if i should give a respectful reply to disrespectful statements is a PROBLEM of mine. I call it quality time management.
Again this didn't make a lot of sense, but I can tell you we don't have problems since we aren't planing on destroying our motors in some idiotic fashion. Wtf does time management even begin to have something to do with anything. Like I said before you are mostly derailing yourself.

I got nothing but respect for people honestly saying they think this concept wont work.
Lie.
I appreciate honest feedback.
LIE.

I dont appreciate being poked fun at or called names because somebody doesnt understand what im talking about.
Well what did you expect would happen when people can't understand how an internal combustion engine is "technically" an electric motor, you practically opened yourself up to all kinds of ridicule! You aren't the first person to make a fool of themselves and have other people point it out.

If you have info to bring to the table, bring it and present such evidence! Otherwise its an opinion founded on experience, not any tested fact.
http://www.gixxer.com/forums/27-any...ine-now-wont-start.html#/topics/164315?page=1

The point of the thread in that link is obvious. They said they put sand in their motor because everyone knows you don't f***ing do that. It's called comedy. This in particular when you present a situation that seems so illogical that it becomes funny. The key word is illogical, you just don't put sand into a motor to polish it. Period.

You gotta let it go Frankenstien :) getting your blood pressure up over this isn't worth it.

Back